Services Offered by Trucker Exam
DOT Physical Exam in Fresno, California
- DOT Physical Exam for commercial drivers (CDL Physical Exam)
- School Bus Driver Physicals
- School Pupil Activity Bus Driver Physicals
- Youth Bus Driver Physicals
- General Public Transit Vehicle Driver Physicals
- DOT and Non-DOT Drug Testing
- Cost-Effective Home Sleep Apnea Testing
Need your CDL Physical Exam Today? We know your time is valuable! Same Day Appointments, just give us a call! No Waiting! We are committed to getting you back on the road in no time.
Looking for a DOT Physical Exam or CDL Physical Exam in Fresno, Ca? You’ve come to the right place!
What Disqualify a Driver?
1. History of epilepsy (seizure disorder).
2. Diabetes requiring the use of insulin (unless you have an exemption issued by the Federal government). If you don’t meet the minimum vision and hearing standards listed above, even with the help of corrective lenses or a hearing aid) you may be disqualified.
3. If you don’t meet the vision standards or you are using insulin for your diabetes it is also possible to apply for an exemption by going to the Federal Diabetes and Vision Exemption Program at the FMCSA website.
4. Medications: Use of methadone is automatically disqualifying. Use of a narcotic, other habit forming drug without a prescription from a treating physician is disqualifying.
5. Loss or impairment of an arm or limb that interferes with commercial driving or tasks related to driving, Unless accompanied by a Skills Performance Certificate (SPE).
A driver with a history of alcoholism is disqualifying.
We accept cash, visa, master card, and cards.
TEI also offers on-site physical examination events in order for companies to reduce lost work time. Instead of sending your drivers to a clinical location, a member of TEI staff can visit your site(s) and perform physical examinations in accordance regulation.
The purpose of the DOT Medical Examination is to determine that the driver has no condition that would interfere with the safe operation of a commercial motor vehicle.
Getting your DOT with Trucker Exam Inc:
The Driver needs to do these steps below:
STEP 1: Schedule your appointment
STEP 2: What to Expect at Your Visit:
a) Including the DOT Medical Examination Report with “Driver Information” and “Healthy History” section completed. (Page 1 will be filled out The doctor will go over this section.)
b) You will be examined according to the FMCSA regulations that are listed on the bottom of this page, but you may expect: Vision, traffic signal colors, blood pressure, pulse, eye movements, ears, peripheral vision, neck, lymph nodes, spine for tenderness, spasm, range of motion, abdomen for tenderness, hearing, reflexes, balance, neurological checks and a hernia check (pain in the abdomen or testicles). (Doctor will do this section.)
c) While we make every effort to accommodate walk-ins, those with appointments will be given a priority. We have all of the necessary funds that are required; you need only bring a valid driver’s license and be prepared for the urine test.
d) While many drivers tell us this is one of the best physicals they have had, it is NOT intended to substitute for routine health evaluations by your (We do not do cholesterol, prostate or colon exams.)
e) If needed: We’ll complete your DOT/CMV Examination and STOP-BANG (sleep apnea) form, give you a summary of your exam and provide a Medical Examiner’s Certificate as appropriate.
Step 3: Payment:
a) Cash, credit cards, checks
b)Insurance is not accepted for this service. We cannot prescribe or refill prescriptions.
STEP 4: Here is a list of items to bring that may be helpful:
a) Glasses if vision requires a prescription
b) Last MER Card
c) List of medications with dosages
d) Yearly clearance letter from Cardiologist or for other chronic conditions may be required before clearance