Services Offered by Trucker Exam
DOT Physical Exam in Fresno, California
Need your CDL Physical Exam Today? We know your time is valuable! Same Day Appointments, just give us a call! No Waiting! We are committed to getting you back on the road in no time.
1. History of epilepsy (seizure disorder).
2. Diabetes requiring the use of insulin (unless you have an exemption issued by the Federal government). If you don’t meet the minimum vision and hearing standards listed above, even with the help of corrective lenses or a hearing aid) you may be disqualified.
3. If you don’t meet the vision standards or you are using insulin for your diabetes it is also possible to apply for an exemption by going to the Federal Diabetes and Vision Exemption Program at the FMCSA website.
4. Medications: Use of methadone is automatically disqualifying. Use of a narcotic, without a is disqualifying.
5. Loss or impairment of an arm or limb that interferes with commercial driving or tasks related to driving, Unless accompanied by a Skills Performance Certificate (SPE).
A driver with a history of alcoholism is disqualifying.
The purpose of the DOT Medical Examination is to determine that the driver has no condition that would interfere with the safe operation of a commercial motor vehicle.
STEP 2: What to Expect at Your Visit:
a) Including the DOT Medical Examination Report with “Driver Information” and “Healthy History” section completed. (Page 1 will be filled out The doctor will go over this section.)
c) While we make every effort to accommodate walk-ins, those with appointments will be given a priority. We have all of the necessary funds that are required; you need only bring a valid driver’s license and be prepared for the urine test.
e) If needed: We’ll complete your DOT/CMV Examination and STOP-BANG (sleep apnea) form, give you a summary of your exam and provide a Medical Examiner’s Certificate as appropriate.
Step 3: Payment:
a) Cash, credit cards, checks
b) Last MER Card
d) Yearly clearance letter from Cardiologist or for other chronic conditions may be required before clearance